2.By clicking on the “I accept” (or similar consent) button or by using our Website, the System, the Services and/or the data, accessing, browsing or otherwise submitting information, to the Website, you acknowledge and consent to the collection, process and use of such information by Netleasefinder.com.
3.If You do not agree to any of these terms, You may not use, and therefore immediately must cease any use of, the Data, the Services, and/or the Website.
4.You acknowledge and understand, that Netleasefinder.com’s Website, System and Services is a commercial real estate data research and data service provide and that all information provided is believed to be accurate is provided as is. Netleasefinder.com disclaims andy and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.
Personal Data that we collect and Process
6. We might collect, receive, use and process Personal Data that:
6.1. You voluntarily provide; and/or
6.2. You consent to be collected and processed; and/or
6.3. Needs to be processed to meet contractual obligations entered by you, and our customers or us; and/or
6.4. We collect through your use of the Website, Application and Services; and/or
6.5. Needs processing to comply with legal obligations
6.6. IF YOU HAVE A REASONABLE BASIS TO ASSUME OR YOU KNOW THAT ANY OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED IS NOT MET, YOU ARE REQUIERED TO INFORM US, WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY, BY SENDING US AN EMAIL TO: INFO@NETLEASEFINDER.COM
The Types of Information that we might collect, receive, use and process
7.Contact Information: Unique user number; first and last name; email address; telephone number; address.
8.Demographic Information: location (country), age, gender, occupation type.
9.Commercial Real Estate Infomation: Both objective and subjective measures of the following: Property Search Locations, Price Ranges, Cap Rate, Tenants, 1031 Exchange Information, Debt Requirements, Debt Obligations, Commercial Real Estate Portfolio Holdings, disposition timelines, and any similar data.
10.Support Interaction Data: content of email exchanges or telephone calls between Users and customer support which may include transcripts, recordings and summaries. For those Usersuse and/or Subscriber to Netleasefinder.com’s research and data service – we may share information related to these interactions.
The Purposes for which we use your Personal Data.
11. Provision of the Services, and use and access thereto: your personal information as described above is used by us for (i)allowing you access to the Research and Data Service (ii) provision of the Service as intended.
12. Certain Purpose: If you provide Personal Data for a certain purpose, we may use the Personal Data in connection with that purpose for which it was provided. For instance, if you contact us by e-mail, we will use the Personal Data you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem and will respond to the email address from which the contact came. This is based on your consent and on our obligations under the Terms.
14. Marketing Purpose If, upon subscription to the Service, you’ve confirmed your assent to receive promotional and other commercial information by Netleasefinder.com, then Netleasefinder.com shall be entitled to use certain aspects of the Personal Data for promotional purposes, such as to offer you additional products or services. Under such authorization, Netleasefinder.com shall not divulge such Personal Data to third parties, unless you consent to this. You have the right to withdraw your consent to receive marketing materials at any time, as set forth below.
15. IF YOU RECEIVE DIRECT MARKETING WITHOUT YOUR SPECIFIC CONSENT AND/OR WISH TO OPT-OUT, PLEASE CONTACT US AT: INFO@NETLEASEFINDER.COM.COM.
16. Security and Dispute Resolution: We may use Personal Data to protect the security of the Website, System and Services, to detect and prevent fraud, fishing, identity theft, data leakage, to confirm the validity of software licenses, to resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. This is based on our legitimate interest, and our contractual obligations as set forth in the Terms, as applicable.
20. The Website uses “Cookies” (whether of Netleasefinder.com or of third parties) to help you personalize your online experience. A Cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the Cookie to you.
21. One of the primary purposes of Cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a Cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize your Account pages, or register with the Website, the System and/or the Services, a Cookie helps Netleasefinder.com to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your Personal Data, such as IP addresses, username and so on. When you return to the Website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Website features that you customized.
22. You have the ability to accept or decline Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept Cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline Cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline Cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the services provided in the Website or other web sites you visit.
With Whom We Share your Personal Data
23. For data storage and cloud services, the Personal data collected by us is stored at GoDaddy.com.
24. In order to deliver our Services, we may provide third party realtors Personal Data. We transfer only the minimum data that is necessary for conducting our services.
25. We may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law in order to (for example) respond to a subpoena or request from law enforcement, a court or a government agency (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements), or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with a legal obligation, (b) protect or defend our rights, interests or property or that of third parties, (c) prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services, (d) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Users of the Services or the public, or (e) protect against legal liability.
Transfer of personal data of EEA data subjects, outside the EEA
27. Personal Data may be transferred, stored and processed in countries outside the EU or European Economic Area (EEA). Such transfer to third countries may include countries that do not ensure adequate level of data protection laws as required by EU privacy laws. We will only transfer your personal data outside the EEA (1) to countries recognized as adequate by the EU commission; (2) if no adequacy status is granted, then subject to the implementation of the applicable safeguards provided by applicable law (including the GDPR); (3) if no safeguards are available, then subject to acceptable derogations as set forth in the GDPR.
Your rights in relation to your Personal Data
28. Right of Access, Updating, Correcting and Deleting: You may have the right to request access to your Personal Data that we process. You may also have the right to request to correct or rectify any inaccurate Personal Data that we process about you, or delete it, depending on the circumstances, all subject to our applicable laws and regulations, and our internal processes and procedures for complying with such requests.
29. Our System enables you to view, edit, or delete your Personal Data independently whenever you wish to do so. You may otherwise request the deletion of your personal data by submitting a written request to us through INFO@NETLEASEFINDER.COM.COM. Please note however, that deleting information from the System whether through the Application or otherwise through submitting a request to us, may have detrimental effect on your ability to use the Service or on the performance of the Application, and any such effects and results are at your our risk and liability. Certain information, if deleted, will effectively constitute deletion of your account and termination of your subscription.
30. We will respond to requests to access, edit or delete your Personal Data within 30 days, or according to applicable law.
32. Please note that uninstalling the Application does not delete Your information.
33. Right to Restriction of Processing: You may have the right to restriction of processing subject to applicable laws. If you wish to object the processing, you are required to contact us to: INFO@NETLEASEFINDER.COM.COM.
34. You may have the right to lodge complaint with a supervisory authority. However, prior doing so, you are encouraged to contact us directly by email to INFO@NETLEASEFINDER.COM.COMin order to resolve the issue quickly and efficiently, if you wish to do so.
Security of Personal Data
35. We are committed to protecting the security of any Personal Data on our database and network. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect all Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorized use, access, inadvertent disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, no network, server, database or Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you disclose.
This includes, but is not limited to, information posted to any public areas of the Website, such as bulletin boards (collectively, “Public Areas”), any ideas for new products or modifications to existing products, and other unsolicited submissions (collectively, “Unsolicited Information”). All Unsolicited Information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and Netleasefinder.com shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute such Unsolicited Information to others without limitation or attribution.
37. The Website, the Application and the Services are intended for adults. Users under the age of eighteen (18) are not permitted to use the Application and Services without the consent of a parent or legal guardian. We have the right to implement age verifications measures.
Links to Other Websites
39. If you have a complaint about Netleasefinder.com’ privacy practices you should write to us at: INFO@NETLEASEFINDER.COM.COM.. We will take reasonable steps to work with you to attempt to resolve your complaint.